Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SURGERY WENT WELL!!!

About 6:30 I was driving to work and I received a text from Teresa: "Tami is out of 3rd surgery. Went great! They put the skull piece back in. Yeah!" I pulled over to read it . . .shed a few tears and said a gratitude prayer. I spoke to her about 20 minutes ago (8:30pm) and she was heading back to see Tami. They let Teresa and Logan go in for a minute before she texted me the first time but then it was the two hour block for shift change and they had to leave. Two more YEAYS: She's not on a ventilator and she won't have to wear a helmet.
They will be watching her closely and hopefully they can make her comfortable while she heals from this surgery. The last few days have been very difficult for her. Thanks again for all the prayers and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grandma Ann for the surgical update. We all continue to rejoice with each step forward! Tami and family remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Beth