Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Sept. 26th

Teresa says... Last night was much better. Tami and I both got a good nights sleep. Her nurse Kasi is fantastic!(So patient and loving). We managed to give Tami a second shower, which she loved. Tami is working hard and relearning how to do every day things like getting dressed.

My parents and sister Dolores came out to SLC to bring a truckload of donations for the yard sale tomorrow. They called when they arrived and happened to be here between Tami's workouts. So they got to visit her and have lunch with me. It was nice. Grandma Ann came up yesterday and is here today. It gives me peace of mind to leave Tami for a little while and run errands or work out at Curves and know Tami's in good hands with her Grandma Ann for company.

The book Regina gave me, "My Stroke of Insight" is really good. I'm learning all kinds of useful things to help me deal with Tami and what she is going through. It's probably something every nurse or person helping any patient should read. Anyway...Thanks again Regina. More later ....Teresa

No comments: