Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday night, Sept 28th

From Teresa... We took a day of rest. No work. She got pain medication every three hours. She slept through the first 2 1/2 hours then would wake in pain again and Grandma Ann and I would try to distract or relax her that last 1/2 hour until she could have more meds. By 9:00 pm she said the headaches were less than this morning. So I hope the rest did her good. Her vitals were good throughout the day. Brother Logan, and friend Tawnya were in tonight. She told Tawnya thanks for doing the yard sale. Logan shared his healing energy with her. More later... Teresa

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

YOU'VE SURE COME ALONG WAY !!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you always!!!!
I'll never stop praying, 'cause we all need a little help or push and/or insentive.
Tami I know that you can/will do what ever needs to be done to get back to your family. You're SOoooooo great with your girls!
I can't wait to come and see you,the girls & Albert.
And I bet that goes double DID-O for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there!!
LOVE YA BUNCHES!!!!!!!!