Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grandma Ann Reports. . 6 PM - Tues 9-9

Not much to report but I know you are all concerned so I wanted to update as best I could. She went 7 hrs today between medication for the cranial pressure (1:30pm). Pressure went up again about 5pm - more meds. One positive thing: the nurse was able to remove one of the 'I.V. Thingys.' She called it that to amuse us. She no longer needs the blood pressure medication.
Teresa and I went to the SS office to start the process for some Social Security assistance. We brought paperwork back that the Doctor had to fill out. He did. We have a meeting again tomorrow at 11am. They had a cancellation or we would have had to wait until Sept. 26th.

Several people have written comments offering a place for Teresa to stay. Thank you for your generous offers. She has had offers since the first day from family and friends that are nearby. Any of you that know Teresa. . .know that she will do - what she will do. Gotta' love her! And we do! While I am here I will try to keep this updated. . .THANKS again for all the prayers, support and love for our precious Tami.

No comments: