Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Morning

Teresa just called...
Her numbers have been going up again. They have been trying to ween her slowly back off some of the medication, but the numbers just kept climbing. They finally administered her a bigger dose, but it started to affect her blood pressure, so they had to readjust some other medication. They have things pretty leveled out, but they could be better. It hasn't even been 24 hours since surgery, so hopefully as a little more time passes, all things will even out.
Even though they removed some of the brain, it was another surgery, so there is probably some swelling coming from that.
It is so amazing to feel the love and support from all of you. Keep it coming!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, thanks so much for sharing the latest news about Tammy. I wish to help out in anyway I can, and I am so glad that I am in Utah. Now. I got to spend time with the beautifull girls this morning, Lili and Ella, I felt relieved that I could be there with them, playing, dancing, eating, laughing. It made me realize how realy precious every moment is, and how much I want to pray for the continuation of this incredible family, to thrive, together again.
Ilima