Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Night

I just talked to Teresa and here is what I know. The monitor or probe that they have coming out of Tami's beautiful head monitors the pressure on her brain. They like the number to be below 20, and earlier today it was staying pretty high. But after some major tweaking of medications and a few other tricks they have up their sleeves they have gotten the numbers down a little. Not necessarily where they want them, but lower which is good. They tried to put a tube down her nose to help them get some medicine into her,(at least if I remember correctly that's the reason) and she was having none of that, which is good, because that means she is aware to an extent. We all know she is a survivor, and I am putting my faith in that.
It was hard to see her today, because they asked us not to touch her and to be very quiet in her room, any stimulation, good or bad was causing her brain stress. But I know that everytime someone enters that room , there may not be much said, but I know our love is big enough that she has just got to feel it. How lucky we are that we have so much love in this family.

No comments: