Thursday, September 18, 2008

more good news, Sept.18th

Teresa says... When I got back in Tami's room last night after your last update, she had managed to work her ventilator tube almost completely out with her tongue! So the nurses took it out the rest of the way! They had an oxygen mask on her mouth and nose. Around midnight they switched that to the little hose that sits below your nose and blows oxygen up your nostrils. I think it will be MUCH more comfortable for her. It's definitely easier for me to see her that way. She made it through the night that way, and today the ventilator machine is totally OUT of her room! I LOVE IT! She tried to say something to me this morning, but her throat is so raw and sore that I couldn't understand her. Her voice will be real raspy for a while. I can't wait to speak with her again!!! Keep up your prayers please. Thanks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teresa;
OMG...I am sooooo happy to hear EVERY bit of good news that you have and are able to give "us" (everyone that loves and is concerned for Tami)!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for being such a GREAT Mom/person/friend.
Marc has always had the best things to say about you and your family (mom,dad,bro's & sisters),and he's always had the same feelings about his family also. He maybe a grouch alot of the time BUT he's NOooooo dummy!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't met your family, but I know I would really love them just like when I met you,& Marc's family.
Tami is so blessed to have you all!
I hope this doesn't sound like I'm ramblin!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!