Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is my second attempt to put something into Tammy's Blog. my first attempt was a good one but when I went to press submit something happened and all was lost. Gotta love technology! (Its actually the user that you have to wonder about).
I was having some thoughts about our Little Angel Tammy. I know that there have been many of us that would gladly switch places with her. To try to suffer the pain or shoulder the burden. We might wonder why her and why now. But It is the Angel among us that has that capability to over come. Angels while beautiful and seemingly delicate and demure are are truly very strong and powerful and possess great will and faith. If anyone can Tammy can!
Albert, Thank you for being so thoughtful and sweet to Tammy and for being such a tremendous father to your beautiful daughters. I have heard so many good things from both family and from co-workers about how you are dealing with the challenges of Tammy being ill. I am very proud of you and greatful to have you as part of our family! Tracy and I and the boys will have all of you in our hearts and in our prayers.
1-4-3
Rick

1 comment:

B. Jill said...

Nicely spoken, Rick. Jud and I have been watching from the sidelines (my Patty is our source) this incredible thing your extended family is faced with...our thoughts and positive energies are definitely with Tami, Albert, and those sweet, precious girls.

Jill