Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TAMI BACK IN ICU

I reluctantly drove back to St. George yesterday. It was SO hard to leave and I wouldn’t have except I thought the things that needed attending to here were critical as well.

I talked to Teresa about 3:20 and she said they were moving Tami back to ICU so they could watch her more closely. Her pain was still excruciating and they were concerned about her condition.
I talked to Teresa a few moments ago and she said they have given her plasma to offset the blood thinners and are considering surgery to relieve the bleeding and swelling. She only talked for a moment and this is all the information I have. She is a much better reporter than I am, but this lets you know we are concerned.

Please know how deeply and sincerely we appreciate your prayers, love, and support. When I arrived home yesterday, I wept as I opened my mail and felt your generosity and read your sweet notes. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

Be patient . . . we will try to keep this updated.

No comments: