Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kudos to Teresa from Grandma Ann

I want to let you all know that when an entry reads. . "Teresa says," or "Mommy says" that is really Teresa typing the update. Early on she told us in no uncertain terms that she doesn't like to journal. The first couple of times someone else was blogging her words, but she has really stepped up to the plate to keep us informed. Devron shared her password with her and she was off and running. . .and she IS the best informed and understands all that is going on better than anybody. (It will still say Devron's name at the bottom. . .but don't be misled.)

As most of you know, Teresa and I 'go way back' - we are in a long term relationship (forever?). I have often expressed my admiration and love for her and this experience has taken that to a whole new level.

I am headed North within the next hour. . .I am encouraged by Teresa's reports and look forward to even more improvement. Thanks again to all for your prayers, donations, moral support, caregiving to the little girls, love and faith. I wish I could personally give each one a hug. . . .please. . .consider yourself HUGGED by Grandma Ann.

No comments: