Sunday, October 12, 2008

Special Prayer

Grandma Ann says. . . I returned home late last night from work in MN. I received a card from my Aunt Devie that has the most perfect message on it. I know this has been the prayer of our hearts, but the words are so perfect I wanted to share:

"Dear Jesus:
You already know about this very special sheep of Yours. You made her. You saved her. And you've walked right beside her every day of her life. Now she's facing a tough time and I'm asking you to do what only You can do. Please scoop her up in Your almighty arms and carry her right next to Your loving heart so she'll know Your perfect love while You work out Your perfect plan for her.

I know you love her, and I love her, too!"

We all love Tami! I said in my first blog that Tami is the softest (gentlest) and strongest person I know. She still is. Thanks be to God and TO ALL OF YOU who are supporting Tami with your prayers, family care, contributions, warm thoughts, and love. She's coming back!!!!



No comments: