Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Night

This was posted by Albert in the comments section and he asked me to copy it to here, so it wouldn't get missed.
Albert said...
I want to thank each and every one that has helped. I am so humbled by the support we have received from everybody.We as a family are so blessed that you have reached out and touched our lives.This experience has been nonforgetful and I need everybody to know that I'm grateful for the help and honored that you have helped in any way you can.I am the kind of person who always tries to do and handle everything on my own and this has been amazing. so thank you from the bottom of my HEART. Sincerely :Albert
October 4, 2008 9:10 PM

Albert said...
My Tami looks so much better and sounds so wonderful it is truly a miracle all of our prayers are being answered and looked at. This has been one of the most trying experiences ever and it's not over yet. Tami is making progress so fast it's amazing. I have been so happy to see her this visit she is a strong person and i admire her for her strength and will. I always knew she was incredible and I was lucky to fall in love with her and to have her fall in love with me..That night I ran after her in our church parking lot was for a darn good reason.If you don't know that's when we first met the best and beginning of my life.. Thank you Albert...
October 4, 2008 9:26 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I can go to SLC and visit her... Will you please tell her that I think of her often and give her my love. I am so elated to read the progress and hope to see her soon. I miss her tons! ~Sisca