Friday, October 10, 2008

NO MORE FEEDING TUBE! Oct.10th

From Teresa.... Tami ate so well yesterday and this morning the doctor didn't make her wait for tonight to get the feeding tube removed. It was out by 9:35 am. YEAH!!!! A few days ago the last IV came out. ( I didn't mention it for fear of jinxing anything.) It seemed like every time one thing came out, another went back in. So now the only things left to remove are the stitches in her head. She refers to her head as having a "cornrow" out of skin.

Lilli and I picked Grandpa Marc up at the airport around 2:00 pm yesterday. While I was gone Tami got a chance to try walking with a walker. She liked that. The girls got to help their mom with her therapy, handing her bean bags and tossing her balloons and balls. Albert, Lilli, and Ella went home to St. George around 4:00 pm. Logan came down after work last night for a visit. Marc is staying at a friend of mines rental house near here.

Today I've left him "Tami-Sitting". Until the afternoon therapies. I hate missing out on any progress. ( You should have seen my joy when they pulled that long nasty feeding tube out!) Anyway... More later... Teresa

No comments: