Thursday, November 19, 2009

tami's evening post.

Hello from Tami. It is Thursday night. My girls are sleeping and I should be too, but wanted to brag about my babies first school picture day. Their aunt Monica came in the morning to fix their hair so cute ! She did pigtails with perfect ringlets for each. She had also bought ribbon to put in. They looked so innocent and cute! I am so excited to see the pictures. Their teacher said that Ella wouldn't smile. She had told me she was going to do a scary face. I hope that wasn't the case.

I had biofeedback therapy today, and continue to beat past records for myself. I also told him I am running out of patience. I am usually really good at staying positive, but I can feel myself losing that with my hand. I can surely move my shoulder and arm, but still nothing of use. I have had it with not having two hands! I find myself wanting to scream or cry through the day when I remember it doesn't work! Because I will go to do something that should be so simple, like carry laundry, or help my girls get dressed, and sure enough, it just hangs there. Now 6 months of that is annoying. It has been more than a year, and I have had it! I really hope I have learned whatever lesson God is trying to teach me.... Because I need a recess !!!

Now there is a man that has therapy with me on Thursdays, and he has been paralyzed for 3 1/2 years. He is now standing, and can walk with a walker. So I tell myself if he can do that, there is no reason I can't get my damn hand going! I'm sure I should say " dang hand" but that's not what I mean! I feel sometimes like I am being a snot. I should be so happy that I have made it through all this mess and all I lost was one limb and some brain. But I still have so much left, or technically I have my right side, not much of my left, but you know what I mean. Everyone says at least I am young, but that is a double-edge sword. Yes, I am young, so I should be tougher, but I am too young for this crap! My parents are too old for this crap! No offence mom and dad, you know I love you both, and you have the crappiest seat in this. My Ella cut her lip at the park, and I wanted to cry for her! She is my baby! I am 28 and totally my parents baby, at least my dads for sure. Teresa has a softer spot for my children. I think she is used to my drama.

No comments: