Friday, November 6, 2009

my e-mail at last. for those that have been waiting for me.

It's a long one but I guess there are a lot of Tamara Richardsons out there.
taminatormom 14 @live.com
I can usually check it at least once a day.
As you all know Teresa left .
Ella had her first dentist check yesterday and he said no more pacifier. So we had to do the heart-breaking task of taking it away. She cried most of yesterday & ended up in mom and dad's bed last night. She is so sad! I think it'll be hard for me to stick to since I have a super soft heart and hate to have her so sad all day. She is still my baby, even if she's two. Her dad cut all her pacifiers up, so I have no choice but to follow rules .
This morning she asked Lilli to go buy her a new one.
God bless to all and to Beth, yes I'm eating. I even put on 3 whole pounds in a month! That's huge for me! It takes a lot of ice-cream and focus. love you.

No comments: