Saturday, November 21, 2009

tami here.

Hi! to all . It is Saturday morning and I have the girls watching Little Mermaid so I can update without their fingers trying to help. I was reading back through the old blog from the beginning of this journey, and was brought to tears by all the love. I missed most of the stressful action I brought to those that followed the news. What a trip! I hope to never repeat it. Those that talk to me, or see me, know that I am a huge Twilight fan. I had read all the books before my stroke, and once I was home, I buried myself in them again, for the happy escape that reading gives me. Last night was opening day of the New Moon movie, and my dear friend Andrea bought me a ticket earlier in the month. So we went last night, and it was fabulous! I am already wanting to see it again. I even played my handicap card and didn't have to wait in line. It was funny though, the staff said to me," Where is the handicap person?" I laughed and said," It's me, but thanks for not noticing."
This morning Albert had to work, so the girls and I are hanging at home, like we do. My little Ella did a 2 year old thing and came crying to me. I asked " what happened?" She cried,"I have licorice in my nose!" I had given them a nibs, and I guess it smelled good. We got it out, and I thought, "at least it took her this long before she tried that childhood trick." I am so much better than my old blogs. It is crazy what we can survive, once put to the test. I continue to improve. I know that I have to keep trying things that I maybe couldn't do before, because I can usually do them now. I still have a long way to go, because I want near perfection. I want everything just as good as it used to be, and I WILL get it!
Continued love, and grace to all.
Love Tami
Thank you to everyone for the last year.
My editor mother Teresa has been busy correcting my punctuation and grammar this week since I have entered so much . Love you mom.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Tami
Thank you for writing in your blog. I was worried that you would stop, but I am so glad that you have a lap top, and can write as often as your heart desires. Keep it up I love it!! Thanks. Love you BUNCHES!!!!!!!!!! : )
P.S.
We all need a little help/editor sometimes. XOXOXO Teresa, you are great!