Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good afternoon. It is Tami. My girls are off to school. It is so quiet at home, I love it!
So I went to the new doctor yesterday. She seems very good. She is VERY thorough, which is good. The old doctor was the exact opposite. I think I will like her. I was frustrated yesterday because she set up 2 appointments for me on Wednesday. She wants me to have my eyes checked, in case my seizure medication is causing trouble with my vision. We do want to know if it is, although I am concerned, because I don't want to have to switch meds again. But my real trouble was finding rides and child care for these 2 appointments on such short notice. I go to the first one at 8a.m and will have to be gone most of the day Wednesday. That stinks for me, but I shouldn't complain. I will have Thursday and Friday to rest.
One funny thing with the new doc is, she says I need to be eating 3 to 5 meals a day. I had to laugh since I am doing good to have 2 a day! SO THIS WILL MAKE BETH feel better about my diet. I might even gain a pound or two.
Now I know I am not part of the general female population when I say I am trying to gain weight, and that I am self conscience about my bones showing. Only Hollywood thinks being this skinny is cool.
The cute part of my Monday had to be watching my little Ella dance to dads music. Lilli has been a dancer since she could stand, but Ella is much more reserved. But she is changing and she had her hands on hips and was rocking out. It was so cute! Wish I could show everyone. Although she is growing up I still see her as my little baby.
I will be gone for a few days. We are going to Albert's grandma Toni's, in Enterprise for Thanksgiving. I wish you all a wonderful holiday!
GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU ALL.
Love Tami and her tiny dancers.

No comments: