Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi, from Tami . We made it through Tuesday, so I'm sure that since I mentioned just yesterday how great my blood check has been, I jinxed it for today. My blood has been perfect since August. Today it was too thin. No big deal, it just means they alter my dose a bit and they have to draw a vile of blood. My girls always come with, so when I knew the shot was coming, I said "dang it", and Lilli said, "What's wrong mom?" So I explained that mom hates shots. She said "Be tough mom, if you're sad then I am sad. " So I said," No worries baby, mom is so tough, and Ms. ancy does it so it doesn't even hurt." Then my dear friend Julie, that had driven us there , took the girls to school, since it was time for it. Then I came home and picked up the hurricane mess that my angels had made earlier. Once I had done that, it was safe to try a nap. I slept for one lovely hour, then dad and the girls were home. My little Ella is still getting used to school during her nap time, so she crashes as soon as she's home. Tomorrow I told Ella, if the sun isn't up she has to stay in bed. She was up at 6AM this morning again, so hungry she needed a few pieces of cereal and a drink of milk, then she's done and tired. I tried to feed her extra before bed to make her not hungry.

Wednesday is my favorite day, only Lilli goes to school, and then it is just Ella and mom. We have no appointments and we always go to church @ 7pm. I love it! The girls have the little kids bible class to go to, and dad and I sit in the service. I love it so much! I look forward to it all week.
Love to all, good night.
I'm too tired to proof read this, my mom does it again anyway.
Thanks Teresa.

No comments: