Friday, March 6, 2009

IT'S TAMI AGAIN HI MARCH062009

Well hello. hope you are all having a great Friday,I am . Thanks Bonnie for your comment. My little Ella woke up @ 6am which is frowned on at my house but she ended up laying with me for about an hour and letting me hold her precious little hand that is so pudgy & soft as silk and that just made my day. She is so amazing to me. She is still not too fond of me, so I cherish any time I get with her now . How did I make it so far in life without my girls ? I don't know how to get through 1 day without them now.I am so incredibly lucky to have my magnificent family!!!I ALSO GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NEW BIOFEEDBACK THERAPY FOR NEXT THURSDAY! FOR MY SLACKER HAND & I WILL BE SURE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN MY HAND IS BACK AND WORKING WONDERFULLY! GOOD BYE VELCRO SHOES I WILL BE TYING LACES AGAIN YEA ME!

2 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Hey Pretty Girl!
What fun to read your spunky blogs. YOU ARE A MIRACLE! Sorry I have been so busy and haven't been able to spend time with you. I'm excited for you to try the new therapies. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Love you all SO MUCH!
Grandma Ann

devron said...

The little ones are what makes it all worth it. Even though your ALL is pretty damn tough. I love youmore than you know.