Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am back!

guess who. It's TAMI again. I had a great week! I got to see PAUL ,BETH & their cute kids in Mesquite & they came to our house ALSO.So much fun to see family! My beautiful aunt Dev even stopped by to let me kiss on her lovely Stellar baby that is the best because he can't run from me & I can hold him with 1 arm. I am getting so irritated with not having control of things as a woman that always tried to have everything under control @ all times Iam so completely ready for that day when I can look back & see how this all makes sense to me and why it happened & see the benefits of it all more than just having good parking spots wherever we go.. I guess it will take longer than 6 months for that day. I am not patient any more for so many things. So thanks for the prayers & please keep them coming.my newest improvements areTHE DERMATOLOGIST GAVE ME A NEW MEDICINE THAT WILL HOPEFULLY FIX MY SKIN . I WILL BE SO EXCITED WHEN IT WORKS. also we turned the wheelchair back in so we are done with that phase yippee !!I JUST GOT TO THE END AND REALIZED THE CAP LOCK WASN'T ON SO MY GRAMAR MIGHT BE MESSED UP. SO BARE WITH ME .

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Tami
You know every single time I read or hear anything you write or say, it is always...SO possitive. I like the part where you wrote (in short) "I can't wait to look back on this & see the benefits of it all."
I beleive that bad things happen to good people because it draws more people together & it inspires them to do good things. It helps people to pray/pray more.

For example, a child (Amber) abducted, to get the Amber alert made into law. And you know Adam's dad (Adam the boy that was killed after being nabbed in a Mall shopping center) that started America's most wanted.....and so on...an so forth.

And of course....SOooo....many...many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You & your family are in our (everyones) thoughts....ALWAYS!!!
You are one of Gods finest!
Don't loose your faith
243 BUNCHES
Your Florida family
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX