Saturday, June 5, 2010

tami here...using Grandma's sign in......

HI ALL, IT'S TAMI.So my computer contracted about 700 viruses and now refuses to let me blog. I'm borrowing my grandma's computer and wondering how best to sum up the last 6 months. I have had some big accomplishments and some small ones.
So lets start with FEBRUARY...
Albert had to go work in San Diego for that whole month, which of course left me alone with my girls. A first since my brain broke. I knew we would be fine, but that it would also be VERY hard for me. You know I just love challenges, or better YET, they love me!
I had lots of family looking out for us, making sure I had rides when needed. I wanted to make it as fun for the girls as I could. Our FIRST BIG adventure was deciding to walk to Wendy's for dinner one night. It's just 2 blocks away. I debated with myself for at least 30 minutes whether it was something I was ready for or not. I prepared the girls to go and Lilli said, "mom are you sure this is a good idea?" She has seen mom walk and had reason to doubt. I explained the rules, that they were to hold hands and do EXACTLY as mom says. I had them walk as far away from the road as possible When we made it, we were so tired and happy! Lilli had explained that she was worried mom would fall, so I let her know it's mom's job to protect her, not the other way. Even my tiny Ella opened the big door for mom. They were ecstatic to be there and get frosty's. It was a huge deal for all 3 of us to have accomplished that journey by ourselves! I continuously struggle with the balance of keeping myself safe while keeping the girls safe as well. It makes me sad if they miss out on anything because of moms " ouchy".
February was also filled with much stress and exhaustion for me. It was hard physically and mentally to be a single parent for a month. Much respect to those that do it full time.

MARCH by far easier with Albert home, but he still hadn't found a job in town, which meant he would have to return to California, an idea I hated.

MAY THE GIRLS GRADUATED PRE-SCHOOL TOGETHER. That was soo cute to see! I was sad, since they had so much fun learning and playing, and it was my only quiet time, and when I would plan doctor appointment's.
Albert found a part-time crap job until May, when he planned on returning to his home town, but as life has it, that didn't work either. So he scrambled and found 1 job that would take him to work in Price Utah, which brings me back to current time.

JUNE so far Albert has worked out of town 2 weeks, but we are used to it now, and it's not that bad. We get bored, and watch a lot of Barbie. I had a friend introduce me to face book, which has been fun to do when I'm sick of barbie.

WITH LUCK, I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE REGULARLY NOW, and won't try to cram it all in at once .
I have been sad by not being able to update this. As time went on this has been a great way to track my continued progress and remind me of what to be grateful for/of .
I hope some of this made sense it's a lot jumbled together and I know I left a lot out.
GOD BLESS ALL

No comments: