Sunday, August 30, 2009

TAMI IS BACK AUGUST 30TH

WELL HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY I FINALLY MADE IT TO A COMPUTER I . HAVE TO ADD TO TERESA 'S ENTRY SHE DID MORE THAN JUST VISIT SHE MADE MY LIFE SO AMAZINGLY EASY WHILE SHE WAS THERE I COULD SLEEP WHEN TIRED AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE GIRLS AT ALL SHE DID ALL MY HOUSE CHORES AND DROVE ME EVERYWHERE I NEEDED TO GO AS ALWAYS SHE IS SUCH A GIFT TO ME AND MY DAUGHTERS THEY JUST ADORE TERESA OF COURSE,I REALLY COULD APPRICIATE HER SINCE I HAD BEEN ON MY OWN FOR THE SUMMER I WANTED TO CRY WHEN SHE HAD TO GO. IT HAS BEEN VERY DIFICULT ON MY OWN WITH MY LOVELY GIRLS AND TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND MYSELF BUT I FULLY ADMIT THE HOUSE WORK JUST DOESN'T GET DONE IT WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR ME IT IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PRYORITY LIST I CONTINUE TO GET BETTER AND STRONGER EACH WEEK AND I THINK I HAVE ACCEPTED MY NEW LIFE NOW MUCH BETTER THAN I COULD IN THE BEGINING I WOULD RATHER IT BE BACK TO NORMAL BUT IM OK WITH IT A LITTLE MORE EACH DAY WHICH MAKES FOR LESS TEARS AND FRUSTRATION MY LEFT ARM IS STILL MY SAD HAND AS LILLI CALLS IT THERE ISN'T A TASK I DO THAT I DON'T WISH IT WOULD WORK FOR ME I HAVE COME SO FAR WITH IT I CAN MOVE IT QUITE A BIT JUST NOTHING THAT IS HELPFUL YET I STILL HAVE FULL FAITH THAT I WILL GET IT BACK I WONT STOP TILL I DO

I AM SO GLAD I GOT TO PUT AN ENTRY IN SINCE NEXT WEEKEND MARKS MY ONE YEAR MARK IT IS AMAZING TO ME HOW FAR I HAVE COME BASICALLY I YEAR AGO THE MOST I COULD DO ON MY OWN WAS SPEAK AND MAYBE HOLD MY HEAD UP FOR TEN MINUTES OR SO I REMEMBER I COULDN'T EVEN GET MY EYES TO LOOK THE SAME WAYI HAD PEOPLE DOING EVERYTHING ELSE FOR ME LITERALLY I HAD A FEEDING TUBE NURSES AND TERESA BATHING ME AND DRESSING ME SADLY EVEN CHANGING ME I THINK THAT WAS THE WORST MOST HUMILIATING THING FOR ME I GET TEARS JUST THINKING OF IT AND NOW I'M NOT ONLY ON MY OWN BUT TAKING CARE OF MY ANGELS THE WAY TERESA HAD TO TAKE CARE OF ME I'M NOT RUNNING OR DRIVING YET BUT IM HAPPY AND KICKING ASS AND I GET TO TURN 28 NEXT MONTH AND BE PROUD OF MYSELF EVERYDAY IT HAS BEEN A VERY HARD YEAR! AND IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT STILL HELP ME WITH RIDES AND BABYSITTING MY GIRLS FOR MOMS APPOINTMENTS I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS LOVED I JUST HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH TILL THIS LAST YEAR IT HAS TRULY BROUGHT OUT THE BEST IN SO MANY PEOPLE MY NEWEST GOAL WILL BE TO TAKE A DRIVING TEST AND HOPEFULLY GET MY FREEDOM BACK WITH THAT AND THEN I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CLAP AND GET ALL OF MY FORMAL SELF BACK MY LIFE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT DID ONE SMALL YEAR AGO.
THANK YOU TO ALL FOR HELP AND PRAYERS GOD BLESS LOVE TAMI AND FAMILY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really have come a long way Tami! We are so very, very proud of you! Keep your positive attitude.
Love, Bernie & family.

Bonnie said...

WOW, you are always so possitive. I just love that about you and of course so many other things.
You can always see the good side of things. Thanks for being.....and staying....so sweet and kind.
Yes....it is difficult to see the forest through the trees.

I love you bunches and so does the rest of the Florida clan.
Always, with love;
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Yes, Tami, I was thinking of you as we celebrated Isaac's birthday this past weekend, because I remembered your incident occurred that same weekend. You should be proud of yourself. You are loved. God Bless YOU! love, Beth and family

Kristin Camper said...

Hi Tami,

I have been following your progress, but just wanted you to know that I am still thinking about you. I know you will recover. The brain is amazing in the way that it will "re-wire" itself to compensate, but it happens little by little. Know that many people who think you are an incredible and strong woman (even those who haven't talked to you in 10 years!) and keep the faith that you will get there. If you ever want to email me, my email is kristincamper@hotmail.com. Much love and hugs to you! Kristin

Anonymous said...

Tami, you are so amazing. One year has passed and you have improved so much, I'm positive that in the next year you will still amaze us and show more improvements. What a wonderful Birthday for you to celebrate life and family. You're a wonderful Mom and person. Always know you are loved by your friends and family. Keep staying positive.
Love, Lolo, John and DJ