Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26th 2009

From Teresa.. Hi, the wedding went well and Tami and family headed back to sunny (hotter than you know What!) St. George. I'm happy to be up north in the cooler climate. I miss my girls and they miss me, but life goes on. Tami got her new glasses, and says she likes them. Hopefully they stay in place and she doesn't have to tilt her head up to see out of them. The daughter of a friend has come over a few times to help out during the day so Tami can get a nap or just to help out. Tami said she did real well at her bio-feedback apt. yesterday. She was able to do quite a bit more with a muscle that wasn't doing much the week before. Her blood work was right on last week, so she will go two weeks between checks, and the cumidin dose stays the same. Her friend Andrea is taking her for blood checks , counseling apts., trips to the park, and if she needs anything from the store during the day. Grandma Ann took her to the monthly stroke support group meeting. Thank goodness for willing family and friends.

I'm on full-time at Lowe's in Vernal and happy to be back among the paycheck earning crowd again. I love my job. I work with a really great group of people. I worry about Tami and the girls, but I try to stay busy so I don't dwell on it. I have faith that God will watch over them and they as a family will figure things out that will work for them. More later, Teresa.

No comments: