Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wed. May 20th 2009

From Teresa... Hey! Brother Clayton, HAPPY 45th Birthday tomorrow. (May 21st) Like I tell Tami, "If you SURVIVED it, CELEBRATE it!" Anyway, have a great one! I plan to drive up to Vernal on Friday so I can work at Lowe's on Sat. and Sun. and drive back to St. George on Monday. (That way I can stay employed and keep my insurance going.) Lowe's has really been good to work with me since all this happened to Tami. I'm hoping to move back up there by mid-June. Tami is down to one therapy on her arm a week and blood checks every two weeks. She has an apt. with the neuropsychologist every other week and stroke support group once a month. She's come a long way in 9 months. I will really miss my little "Angel Princesses" , but I'm looking foreword to getting back to my other life. I worked in Vernal over Mother's Day weekend and all my old co-workers were so welcoming and kind, it felt like home. It was good to be back in the workforce again. (although it's been so long that I've forgotten how to do some stuff and had to ask questions.) I'm also out of shape and need to build back up my endurance for being on my feet all day on concrete floors. I love helping the customers again! Anyway...

Tami has blood work , support group, and bio-feedback therapy tomorrow, busy day. We are plodding along. Have a great Memorial weekend everyone. More later, Teresa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tami-
Are you eatting???????????????????
I told you that I would comment on this topic!
Love, the food police
EAT eat EAT eat EAT eat EAT eat EAT