Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tami here .first for 2010

WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR ! My fabulous mom has been here since the day after Christmas. She has given me the best New Years gift. She has spent her week with us sorting through my house, cleaning out old stuff, and organizing everything. She is amazing! What a yucky task, and she volunteers to do it, and stays happy about it. My girls are loved and spoiled by so many! They had more clothes and toys than we could fit into their room. Each time I would want to sort through it all, it was so overwhelming, I never knew where to start. Of course they got even more for Christmas. She sorted and cleaned all of their room and my own. We went through my closet to get rid of all the stuff I don't fit in, or just don't wear, which was a ton. My body is so different from what it was before, and it takes a lot of effort to get myself in certain clothes. There is a science to getting dressed with one hand. It is really quite complex, so I choose certain clothes to wear based on that. I am much smaller than I was before, so of course after I got rid of so much, I went out and bought myself 3 new shirts, so I can feel a little cute if I want to. I told Teresa that I am So glad I don't HAVE to NEED her but I sure do appreciate her help for so many things .

No comments: