Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas note from Grandma Ann with love!

Rather than just comment. . .I wanted to post something you all could read. I want to extend my Merry Christmas wishes to all who have assisted with the miracle that is this beautiful little family!

As we all know this has been a difficult year . . .I don't think the little princesses have missed hardly a beat. . .their Mommy and Daddy cherish them and everyone else that comes in contact with them can't help but exclaim how precious they are.

Tami and Albert have been steadfast and committed. They are to be congratulated! There is no greater accomplishment than building a loving family. They are doing the work!

Tami, you keep blogging here. . .it makes my heart sing to think what delight you will all get out of these posts as your life continues to improve. You write with love, wit and determination. It will serve you well and mean so much to Lilli and Ella.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments: