Monday, February 9, 2009

Straight from the "Horses Mouth"

WELL HI TO ALL THOSE THAT KEEP CHECKING ON ME.THIS IS TAMI. I GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DIDN'T HAVE ANY APOINTMENTS TO GO TO.Today I actually got a few minutes to read through the blOG. MY grandma had printed it for me. HOLY COW!IT IS ALL SO SUREAL EVEN TO ME. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR ME AND HELPING MY LITTLE FAMILY. I AM SO INCREDIBLY BLESSSED AND GRATEFUL FOR MY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. I KNEW THIS BEFORE, BUT IT IS JUST REALLY HIGHLIGHTED IN MY MIND NOW HOW LUCKY I AM, AND FOR ANYONE THAT HASN'T GOT TO MEET MY GIRLS THEY ARE SO AMAZING! TRULY ANGELS ON EARTH AS LONG AS THEY GET A NAP. THANKS TO MY GRANDMA ANN. WHO HAS BEEN DOING THE UNFORTUNATE TASK OF ORGANIZING ALL MY FINANCES ,SHE IS AWSOME!SHE ALREADY HAS A MILLION OTHER THINGS SHE DOES EACH DAY. WHAT A WOMAN!I COULD BE HERE FOR HOURS THANKING EVERYONE. BUT I AM OUT OF TIME AND TERESA IS HOVERING MAKING SURE I PUT IN ALL THE CORRECT PERIODS AND COMMAS SO FORGIVE ME IF ITS NOT PERFECT I JUST ASKED HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A MINUTE. GET READY FOR CHAOS. IM UNSUPERVISED!
LOVE TAMI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tami---so very good to hear from you---in the flesh so to speak! Step by step you are making it and we are proud of you. the next time we stop by we will find you running up and down the street I bet! Sending a HUG--and one for Teresa too------and the girls for sure! Love, ol'aunt Nan and ol'uncle Ed

Anonymous said...

Tami, it is awesome to hear from you and see that you can take a little time away from therapy. I'm also glad that you could "let Teresa step away for a minute" It shows your wonderful independance that you've always had. With all our love and prayers the Grand Junction Keddy's.

Anonymous said...

Tami, it is so wonderful to hear from you. Even though to you it may seem a long recovery, to all of us you are amazingly strong and making good progress. You and your little family are always in our thoughts and prayers. We love you Lolo, John and Dominic